Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Nasty Nas Quotes ill

Nasty Nas Quotes from his studio albums, from Nas illmatic to Life Is Good:




Hip Hop – DJ Kaled Feat Scarface & Nas


She’s a middle-aged cougar, showing young’uns the dream



Daughters – Life is Good


When he date, he straight, chip off his own papa
When she date, we wait behind the door with the sawed off
Cause we think no one is good enough for our daughters


Come Get Me – Nastradamus


Come on the ave, get sized up, plus appraised
Duck and pray that my guns dont’ bust your way



K-I-S-S-I-N-G – I Am


How we met it must have been fate
First date, crushed grapes, we ate lobster and steak
She kept asking questions how the cash made how my rent’s paid
How many guns I sprayed and huns I laid



Nazareth Savage – Street’s Disciple


Gave you chumps a path to walk, hold my hand
I’mma guide you like the OG, but don’t talk, don’t get it confused
Cause none of y’all can fit in my shoes



Like Smoke – Amy Winehouse Ft. Nas


Yo, this recession is a test
It’s affecting my complexion
Misdirectin’ my affection


Play On Playa- Hip Hop Is Dead


Hot models who vomit
After they eat so they can stay lightweight
Swallowin’ my protein like an Ovaltine shake



Shine On ‘Em – Blood Diamond Soundtrack


When you shop for a gift for me
You think about the misery?
The same way we made Apartheid History
We can do the same thing to the conflict ice
But everybody wanna shine, right?


Thugz Mansion – God’s Son


I’m capable of anything, my imagination can give me wings
To fly like doves over the streets watchin’ many things


Fetus – The Lost Tapes


Developing eyes looking out my belly button window
My father’s face wears a frown
And I’m wondering if they even want me around
Cause I’ll go back to spirit town

No comments:

Post a Comment